Why Woocommerce Is the Perfect Solution for Your Ecommerce Start Up
Technically, WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin from the wheelhouse of WooThemes. However, a closer look will tell you that there’s more to it than what meets the eye. It definitely occupies an unparalleled position in the world of plugins, owing to its feature rich nature and a wide range of utilities it brings forth. Having been released in late 2011, WooCommerce can proudly boast a connection with almost every substantial e-commerce brand out there. This is cemented by the fact that it has been downloaded a staggering 1.6 million times across the world.
Unlike other plugins, this one is highly user-friendly to an extent that even amateurs and nascent professionals can make good use out of it. It is an open source platform in its entirety which is a boon for all avid developers and programmers, giving them the freedom to act on their accord. These are few of the reasons why WooCommerce is a start-up magnet as it gives founders a gist of what it takes to build a robust online business which doesn’t take a toll on your pockets.But it is important to select a reputed WordPress Development Company for your eCommerce portal requirements who is well acquainted with WoooCommerce.
No wonder more than half of the content based websites in the world run on WordPress. Slowly but surely, it is becoming the go-to platform for web development thanks to its flexible and dynamic nature.
Here are some noteworthy reasons why WooCommerce is a no brainer:
1. It’s FREE!
- At the end of the day, it is all about numbers, don’t you think? All business managers will agree when I say that revenue is the ultimate goal for every e-commerce setup and businesses alike.
- WooCommerce is completely free without any hidden agenda. Not only will it help you to sell your products and services in a more optimized manner, but it will give you that much needed edge which is imperative in the nascent stages.
- This is why WooCommerce is tailor made to suit the needs of budding online stores with limited capital.
2. Flexibility Galore:
- One of the standout benefits of WooCommerce is its flexibility. You will be able to exercise first hand access to a wide repertoire of flexible options even without technical expertise.
- Some of these functionalities include independent attributes, categorization of products, addition of sales prices and more.
- Moreover, you will be able to sell virtual, physical, external/affiliate and downloadable products.
3. Get That Professional Look:
- The fact that the plugin is free doesn’t undermine the aesthetic appeal that comes along with it. Donning a professional face in all its glory, it forms a major attraction point for customers as your online store will be organized in ways more than one.
- Give your customers access to a wide array of engagement tools along with comprehensive order tracking, which will add a sense of convenience to their overall shopping experience. Other functionalities include tax settings and multiple shipping options.
4. The Essence of Familiarity:
- WordPress is undoubtedly one of the most popular website platforms out there, with over million hits across the world. Since WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin, you will face no troubles implementing and using it on a daily basis.
- Coming with the conventional WP layout and tabs, this acts as a real time saver when it comes to building your online store effectively.
5. More Than Just E-commerce:
- Even though it comes with a plethora of functionalities, WooCommerce will not push you out of your comfort zones when it comes to setting up an online store, whilst providing more than just typical e-commerce services.
- You can setup an independent store within your website, further complemented by a blog. All these critical facets of a business are presented in cohesion.
- With woocommerce, You can achieve any product personalisation functionality with help of woocommerce experts
6. Become A Content Marketing King:
- Even though it has been said a million times before, it is worth mentioning again that content marketing is taken over the digital space. It is the go to medium for business and companies alike to take their brand forward.
- Serving high quality content in a consolidated manner is what makes WordPress an industry leader.
- Using this, you will be able to make use of long tail keywords and understand customer behaviour which will allow your website to go higher in the search engine rankings.
7. Safety First:
- The manufacturers have made sure that WooCommerce and the POS are periodically updated in a timely manner. Because of this regularity, the plugin will stay compatible with all the latest versions, in turn minimizing the bugs and downtime.
- The creators of WooCommerce work in tandem with industry experts when it comes to web security. Hence, they are able to stay on top of the latest international trends and practices, which allow them to constantly monitor for any vulnerabilities and push updates faster.
- The open-source nature also adds another credible safety dimension.
8. Apps in Abundance:
- WooCommerce comes with an arsenal of productive extensions, available at your disposal from day 1, be it free or paid.
- Find services related to marketing, payment gateways, accounting, reporting, etc.
9. Something For Everyone:
- The fact that WooCommerce gives you access to multiple customization options ensures that there is something for everyone. Hence, your online store will truly be ‘your own’ on account of the exclusivity.
- There are no less than 39 incredible themes to choose from with an option to pick your own style and colour.
10. Ease of Analytics:
- What is my page load time? What is my bounce rate? How long is a user staying on my website? What all pages are being opened most frequently? Is there a web page that isn’t working at all? What is the most profitable age group? What are my audience demographics?
- Get answers to all such questions and a lot more using the comprehensive analytics tool which comes in-built.
- This is a proven way of keeping tabs on your e-commerce website, so you know ‘which’ is ‘which’ and such that every number is accounted for.
- Watch your daily sales measured against your total sales with the help of pie charts and graphs.
- Moreover, you can seamlessly integrate effective tools like Kissmetrics Heatmaps and Google Analytics with WooCommerce.
Built to be integrated unlined with WordPress, WooCommerce is one of the most preferred eCommerce solutions by developers as well as store owners. Hire WordPress Developers from an expert name like IceCube Digital, who can answer all your eCommerce requirements with chic widgets, themes, and inbuilt WooCommerce codes and take your portal to the next level.