How Responsive Website Design Helps In Mobile SEO
Website owners used to create separate site for desktop and mobile versions to provide their customers with best viewing experience but during these days, using Media query in CSS it is possible to build responsive website that can work well on all screen size devices.
Your website should be able to provide your customers with best user experience on all screen size of devices like desktop, mobile and tab. Having responsive design is becoming most important even if your site ranks well on search engine or you are in need of it.
Stat from the study says that approximately 60-70% users do like to buy online products or services using their mobile devices. This stat strengthens the percept that industries need to focus on creating best mobile viewing experience.
Reasons for Selecting Responsive Design For Mobile SEO:
- Google recommends responsive design – Responsive design makes crawling process easier and due to this reason Google has officially announced that they might add user experience to its ranking algorithm
in near future.
- Single Website, Multiple Devices & Duplicate Content – It would be easy to win new customers if your website is able to provide customers with best viewing experience on different screen size devices.
- Mobile-Friendly – A mobile-friendly responsive website has single web page url so you can prevent your site from the copy content issues.
- Easier to manage – It’s difficult to manage SEO campaigns for two different versions either mobile or desktop, but with responsive design you’ve no need to build separate website for mobile so you can save some bucks too.
- Link building – With the responsive design you’ll not only be passing a quality link juice but would be making the link sharing process easier too.
- Mobile Page Authority – since your mobile web pages won’t be ranked separately, in case of responsive design you don’t need to worry about separate page rank for both mobile and desktop site.
Do contact us today for free SEO advice about your responsive website.