Do you know Qualities of a Winning Website?
Do you really know if your business website is designed the way it encourage people to do business with you…Here are some best qualities of an ideal website that will help you to turn your visitors into your regular customers.
Provide useful and relevant content:
When someone visits your website in search of products or services you offer, they must realise that they are at the right place. How do you do that?
- You need to have clear and eye catchy headline for your product or service pages so without any confusion, your visitors know they are on right track.
- You should have a short description points about why they should purchase your products or services. This will help to win their trust.
- Include high quality photos of products and if possible, add a short video about your product or services to make the page more engaging.
- Include prominent call to action like a buy now or call now button.
Make your website easy to navigate:
- Design of your web pages should be simple yet professional, your web pages should load quickly.
- Keep your website navigation links to minimum so your customers easily find important information without looking here and there, this will help improve conversion rates.
- Put the most important information on the top of the page so people know it when they land on the page and they don’t have to scroll down on the page to search the information they are looking for.
- Don’t use any annoying pop ups and add the search feature so customers can easily find what they are looking for.
- Don’t forget the mobile devices. Hire certified Magento developers to optimize your eCommerce website to work well on smaller screens.
Offer transparency to build trust:
- Provide personal touch to your website by adding photos of your happy customers with their top reviews that new customers can rely on.
- Feature weekly blog about top trends in your industry including your top business keywords to help boost SEO. To keep connected, encourage your customers to subscribe to your blog for regular updates.
- Take advantage of free social media sites to build your business profile page.
- If you have a store front location, create free Google my business listing. This will help to make sure that your up to date business information is available on Google search, Google map and Google+ so that customers can easily find and connect with you.
Are you in search of a professional ecommerce website design company that can help to build your business website with all above qualities? Do contact us today for free consultation.