SEO tools are crucial for giving visibility to your business on the digital platform. Read on to know about the best SEO tools you can use to give your business an edge over your competitors.
Best SEO Tools
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of generating traffic on a website by increasing its visibility on a search engine. SEO has emerged as one of the most promising digital marketing techniques in the last couple of years. As the number of websites increases significantly daily, SEO tools ensure best practices to increase the visibility of a webpage. Here is the list of best SEO tools you must use in 2023 to make the most of your online business.
SEMrush is one of the most balanced SEO tools to understand the SEO strategies of your competitors, and is highly recommended by the leading WordPress SEO consultants.
You can use SEMrush to evaluate the content of your website as well as the websites of your competitors. You can use their on-page checker tool to assess your website’s ranking and get recommendations to improve it.
Some of the main features of SEMrush are:
- Traffic analytics to show the online performance and traffic of your website.
- Organic Research to know the top keywords used by your competitors.
- Informative dashboard.
- Analysis of competitors’ performance.
- Complicated technology is a bit difficult for new users.
- Advanced features are costly.
Pricing: SEMrush is available in the following pricing options:
- Pro Plan: Monthly subscription charges of USD 99.95.
- Guru Plan: Monthly subscription charges are USD 199.95.
- Business Plan: USD 399.95 per month.
Apart from these subscriptions, you can also get a customized solution for the specific requirements of your entire company. Additionally, you can opt for annual plans to save up to 16%.
Bottom Line: SEMrush is a bit costly but it is a versatile and informative SEO analytical tool for experts.
Ahrefs is another highly-recommended SEO tool by the best Magento developers. It offers highly effective website auditing capabilities for improving the ranking of your website.
Apart from performing keyword research, you can also use the keyword explorer to determine its competitiveness. Ahrefs maintains and checks billions of backlinks and web pages daily to optimize your SEO strategy.
Some of its main features are:
- Its database generates millions of keywords for a keyword query with the ranking history of every keyword.
- It supports Competitive Domain Comparison by monitoring outbound links.
- Exceptional database with 24-hour support.
- In-depth keyword suggestions and analysis.
- Response to its user interface is slow.
- SEO reporting is not available.
Pricing: You can test Ahrefs for a trial period of 7 days for USD 7. If it suits your requirements, you can opt for any of the following subscriptions:
- Lite Plan: USD 99 per month.
- Standard Plan: USD 179 per month.
- Advanced Plan: USD 399 per month.
- Agency Plan: USD 999 per month.
Additionally, you can consider the annual billing to get a free subscription of 2 months and save up to 17%.
Bottom Line: Due to its enormous database, Ahrefs is the perfect SEO tool for backlink data analysis and reporting.
3. Google Search Console:
If your company provides custom WordPress development services, you might want to try the Google Search Console. Developed by Google, this tool can assess and troubleshoot your website to ensure that it is Google-friendly.
This SEO tool helps you in knowing what Google and its users think about your website. It is easy to integrate the Google Search Console with WordPress. Some of its key features are:
- A communication channel reports errors on your website.
- Data Source provides data to other analytical tools.
- Free of Cost.
- The tool makes your website Google-friendly.
- The tool analysis is not very accurate.
- It does not tell about the performance of competing websites.
Pricing: The Google Search Control is free of cost for all users.
Bottom Line: Google Search Control is a free SEO tool for beginners to monitor the performance of their websites.
SpyFu is another efficient SEO tool to track the keywords used by your competitors. This tool is most suitable for eCommerce website developers, influence marketers, and digital advertisers in sales.
SpyFu is one of the most balanced tools for both expert SEO users and novices.
Some of the top features of SpyFu are:
- The Keyword Spy Tool lets you search your competitor’s keywords.
- Adword Advisor analyses the campaigns run by your competitors to suggest efficient keywords.
- Simple UI design.
- Confusing Ad metric for beginners.
Pricing: Unlike other SEO tools, SpyFu offers unlimited search results for all plans, and its subscription is available in three different plans:
- The Basic Plan starts at USD 39/month or USD 33/month on an annual subscription.
- Alternatively, you can opt for Professional Plan at USD 58/month or USD 39/month when billed annually.
- Additionally, you can get a Team Plan with five user logins at 299/month or USD 199/month on an annual subscription.
Bottom Line: SpyFu is a cost-effective SEO tool to check the keyword strategy of your competitors.
5. Moz Pro
Moz Pro is undoubtedly one of the most prolific SEO tools at the moment. Its elaborate tools enable you to audit your site, keyword search, analysis, etc.
Apart from finding problems on your website, you can use Moz Pro for suggestions to improve your website. Another plus point of using Moz Pro is that it keeps on updating itself to suit the latest algorithms of different search engines. Let’s look into some of its features:
- Chat Portal allows prompt responses from a large community.
- You can integrate a Free Toolbar with your browser to see the metrics of different websites.
- Wide range of power-packed tools.
- Support of large community.
- It lacks user experience.
- Most of the advanced tools and features are overkill for small and midsize enterprises.
Pricing: You can start a 30-day free trial to test the Moz Pro. Monthly subscriptions are available in the following four categories:
- Standard Plan: USD 99 per month.
- Medium Plan: USD 179 per month.
- Large Plan: USD 249 per month.
- Premium Plan: USD 599 per month.
Additionally, you can opt for an annual subscription to save up to 20%.
Bottom Line: Moz Pro is a costly but effective solution for improving the traffic and rank of your website.
6. Long Tail Pro
Long Tail Pro is one of the most affordable SEO tools for keyword searching. It helps you in exploring less competitive keywords and generating long-tail keywords to achieve high conversion of organic traffic.
Long Tail Pro is efficient and ideal for startups and small enterprises who want to start small. Here are some of the main features of the Long Tail Pro:
- It supports multiple projects to organize campaigns for different websites.
- It allows you to import data into the dashboard. Similarly, you can export the competitive keywords into an excel file.
- Cost-effective for keyword searching.
- High-conversion efficiency.
- Limited keyword capability.
- It does not support the analysis of websites.
Pricing: Long Tail Pro comes with a 10-day money-back guarantee in the following subscription options:
- Starter Plan: USD 37 per month.
- Pro Plan: USD 67 per month.
- Agency Plan: USD 147 per month.
You can save up to 33% by going for an annual subscription to these plans.
Bottom Line: Long Tail Pro is an affordable tool for small and medium enterprises for keyword researching.
All the leading professional SEO experts recommend the SEO tools mentioned above. Most of these tools are available for a free trial period so that you can test them before making up your mind.
Selecting a particular SEO tool depends upon your business type, requirements, and the amount you are willing to pay. Additionally, some SEO tools allow you to keep track of your competitor’s marketing strategies.
With the right tool, you can ensure the best content on your website and improve its traffic and ranking in the search engine.